Gordon & Associates, PA, CPAs provides a wide range of business advisory services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At Gordon & Associates, we strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment.
What can your Business Advisory Services Division do for my company?
How does your consulting process work?
Business Advisory Services PDF Documents
Our professional services include:
Business Plan Preparation:
- Address the vision and mission of your business
- Document the products and services offered by your company
- Define the markets your business operates in (or desires to operate in)
- Assist in forecasting and resource utilization
- Form the basis for activity in other business departments. These other departments support your business plan and explain the “how to” in order to accomplish the goals and objectives expressed in it
- Create a living document that changes as your business grows and changes
- Accounting system design and accounting software selection and implementation or conversion
- Cash flow planning and budgeting
- Reporting and review (financial performance)
- Financial statement interpretation and ratio analysis
- Banking relationships and lending/debt planning assistance
- QuickBooks consulting and training
Human Resource Management:
- Assist in establishing office policies to promote a fair and equitable work environment (in conjunction with your legal counsel)
- Assist in developing and assessing job descriptions
- Evaluate and document personality profiles for current and prospective employees
- Help to create equitable compensation plans (in conjunction with your legal counsel)
- Assist with hiring procedures including recruiting, interviewing, and testing of potential employees (in conjunction with your legal counsel)
- Assist in the termination process including the documentation of disciplinary action (in conjunction with your legal counsel)
- Create performance review systems designed to compliment the overall mission of your organization and to encourage employee growth and development
- Assist in the development and evaluation of training systems and procedures to promote a positive and motivating work environment
- Assist in maintaining clarity and focus on the priorities and actions dictated by you in your business plan and human resource policies.
- Help to create feedback mechanisms and accountability methods for your performance beyond the everyday structure defined in your business plan(s).
- Create ongoing forums for discussion with peers outside your organization for review, brainstorming and independent perspective.
Processes and Procedures:
- Document and flowchart existing procedures (which are frequently oral in nature)
- Evaluate and compare documented procedures to service/product goals and objectives (which should be documented in business and/or marketing plans)
- Assist with creating, documenting and flowcharting revised procedures
- Assist with reallocation of duties and reassignment of personnel consistent with the revised procedures
- Assist with training and orientation of personnel
- Help define & document goals, objectives, scope, constraints and risks.
- Help plan activities, quantify timelines, identify resources, create schedules & budgets.
- Assist with implementation, staffing, and communication during project execution.
- Help to monitor and control progress, quality and costs.
- Assist with closing, project review and evaluation.
- Assist with utilization of software solutions for overall project management.
- Analyze and document the systems currently in place at your business
- Analyze the procedures that you have in place (or wish to implement) at your business
- Determine what technology is needed to perform the procedures efficiently and effectively
- Develop and execute a plan to implement the needed technology (if any) and to migrate from or integrate with your existing technology
- Provide training for you and the other users to properly utilize the new technology
- Develop and execute a plan to support and maintain the technology